Mega888 free credit new member 2021 & 2022 promotions

Mega888 Free Credit New Member 2021 & 2022 Promotions Claim

Mega888 online casino is a Malaysia online casino app famous for offering generous free credits to the players.

Basically, you will get to claim plenty of free credits even if you are a new member of the app.

In this article, we will share with you more detailed info on the types of Mega888 free credit for new members in 2021 & 2022.

The best part is the Mega888 Free Credit New Member 2021 & 2022 Promotion claim requirements are easy to achieve compared to other casino platforms.

The purpose of the free credits is to help the new members to win more in the game without using too much of their own money.

It also helps the Mega888 platform to attract more new players to join as members.

Hence, it will become a win-win situation for the platform and players.

 

Types Of Mega888 Free Credit For New Members 2021 & 2022

Types Of Mega888 Free Credit Available For New Members

When you join as a Mega888 new member, you are eligible to claim a few types of Mega888 free credit new member 2021 & 2022 promotions immediately.

However, there are still some types of free credit which is not available for you to claim yet. Unless you have achieved a higher member rank in your account.

Don’t worry, these few types of Mega888 free credit new member 2021 & 2022 promotions are sufficient enough for you to play in the Mega888 games for numerous rounds.

In order to be able to claim all these free credits, do ensure that you get the official Mega888 download version.

 

Welcome Bonus

This is the very first free credit available for you as a new member of Mega888.

The welcome bonus amount is generally around RM10 – RM30 depending on which time frame you claim it.

The free credit amount is generally higher during the mid-year period (May – July)

This is because there are fewer types of free credit available during this period of time. Hence Mega888 will allocate more budget to the welcome bonus for the new member.

In general, you can claim this free credit from the Mega888 customer service immediately once you have successfully registered a new account.

An important note over here is that you can only claim this free credit once in your account.

 

 

Festive Season Free Credit

As a new member, you are eligible to claim the festive season free credit as well.

The Mega888 festive season free credit types are as follows:

> Chinese New Year Free Credit

> Ramadhan Free Credit

> Christmas Free Credit

> New Year Free Credit

> Deepavali Free Credit

You will get these free credit notifications in your app when they are available.

These free credits do have a limited time period for the claim. Hence, you need to claim it immediately when they are available for claim.

 

Happy Hour Free Credit

This is a new type of Mega888 free credit new member 2021 & 2022 promotion. It is available randomly at a certain time slot every week.

This free credit is open to all Mega888 members and based on a first come first basis.

The good thing about this free credit is that you can claim more than 1 time in your account.

Speaking from past experience, you need to react very fast to claim this free credit as there are many players who will hunt for this free credit as well.

However, this free credit amount is relatively lower compared to other types of free credit.

The amount is generally between RM3 to RM10.

 

Birthday Free Credit

The birthday free credit is available for all members automatically on their birthday every year.

The free credit amount is generally around RM100 for new members.

You will get a higher birthday free credit amount if you are a regular or VIP member.

In fact, it will automatically be credited to your account on your birthday.

Hence, you need to ensure that you fill in the correct birth date info when you register a new account in the Mega888 app.

 

 

Top Games Recommendation For New Member

If you are new to Mega888 games, there are a few games that you may consider starting to play with.

These few games are relatively easy to play and offer higher winning odds to beginners.

  • Dolphin Reef Slot

This is one of the most classic slot games in Mega888. The game theme comes with a blue ocean and cute dolphins moving around in the gameplay.

The gameplay is extremely easy as well.

You just need to decide how much betting fund is in each round of the game and then start the gameplay.

After that, you just have to click the spin button in each round of the game to run the gameplay.

This game tends to offer a lot of free spins to the players.

These free spins will help you to win more in the game and stand a higher chance to hit the jackpot.

  • Panther Moon Slot

This is another top-recommended game for the new members. The game comes with a night safari and black panthers appearing randomly in the gameplay.

The game music is engaging as well to give players a great feeling of adventure in the night safari.

In general, this game offers more than 50% winning odds to players including beginners in the game.

This is why it is popular among the new members. You do not need advanced skills to win the game.

Besides, this slot game offers a lot of mini jackpots in the game.

Therefore, even the beginners in the game do stand a fair chance to hit jackpot in the game.

 

Mega888 New Member Free Credit Give Out Amount By Year Chart

New Member Free Credit Give Out Over The Years

As the member base in Mega888 is increasing every year, the free credit given out is increasing proportionally as well.

This indicates that free credit is one of the main attractions in the platform to get more new players to join the app.

In fact, Mega888 online casino platform has given out RM10,000,000 free credits from 2019 to 2021!

This amount is way higher than other online casino platforms.

 

Mega888 Member Hierarchy

Member Hierarchy in Mega888

The member tiers in Mega888 are segregated into 3 tiers as follows:

> Tier 1: VIP Member

> Tier 2: Regular Member

> Tier 3: New Member

Each tier of membership does come with a different benefit range.

 

Mega888 New Member Definition & Benefits

Membership Definition:

> Joined Mega888 platform for less than 3 months

> Completed less than 50 rounds of Mega888 games

> Deposited less than RM3,000 in account

Membership Benefits:

> Able to play in all Mega888 games

> Able to obtain one Mega888 test ID account for free

> Able to claim the following free credits:

  •  Mega888 Welcome Bonus
  • Birthday Free Credit
  • Happy Hour Free Credit
  • Festive Season Free Credit

 

Mega888 Regular Member Definition & Benefits

Membership Definition:

> Joined Mega888 platform for more than 3 months

> Completed more than 50 rounds of Mega888 games

> Deposited more than RM3,000 in account

Membership Benefits:

> Able to play in all Mega888 games

> Able to obtain one Mega888 test ID account for free

> Able to own more than 1 member account

> Able to cash out credit when the account has a minimum of RM100 or more

> Able to claim the following free credits:

  • Mega888 Welcome Bonus
  • Birthday Free Credit
  • Happy Hour Free Credit
  • Festive Season Free Credit
  • Referral Free Credit
  • Ladies Nigh Free Credit

 

Mega888 VIP Member Definition & Benefits

Membership Definition:

> Completed more than 200 rounds of Mega888 games

> Deposited more than RM30,000 in account

> Won minimum 3 slot game mini jackpots or more

Membership Benefits:

> Able to play in all Mega888 games

> Able to obtain one Mega888 test ID account for free

> Able to own more than 1 member account

> Able to cash out credit regardless of account has how much free credit

> Able to join Mega888 Annual Tournament

> Able to join Mega888 private parties

> Able to cash out and transfer certain types of free credits to another account

> Able to claim the following free credits:

  • Mega888 Welcome Bonus
  • Birthday Free Credit
  • Happy Hour Free Credit
  • Festive Season Free Credit
  • Referral Free Credit
  • Ladies Night Free Credit
  • High Roller Free Credit
  • VIP Exclusive Free Credit
  • Mega888 Anniversary Exclusive Free Credit

It is not easy to become a Mega888 VIP member. In fact, the VIP member application or upgrade is based on an exclusive invitation from Mega888 only.

 

Mega888 Angpau Free Credit For New Player In 2021 & 2022

Mega888 Angpau Claim For New Member

The Mega888 Angpau is the latest type of Mega888 free credit new member 2021 promotion offered on the platform since 2021.

This free credit is available in the form of an e-red packet.

It is available for claim 4 times a year. Generally, it will be offered to players at end of each quarter.

The free credit amount varies depending on your luck.

The minimum free credit amount starts from RM100 and can go up to RM888!

All players will have a fair chance to claim this interesting free credit.

In order to be eligible to claim this free credit, you need to achieve the following requirements:

  1. Become a Mega888 agent
  2. Complete at least 50 rounds of gameplay in a specific Mega888 game
  3. Deposited RM50 or more in your member account in the past record

Mega888 Angpau Free Credit Usage Terms & Conditions

You can use this Mega888 Angpau free credit to play any Mega888 games.

However, you are not allowed to cash out or transfer this free credit to another account unless you are a VIP member.

If you are a new member or a regular member, you can only withdraw the winning credits in the game which you used this free credit to play with.

 

 

Mega888 Free Credit New Member 2021 & 2022 Promotion FAQ

General FAQ For New Member Free Credit

Can I Use Mega888 Trick Code To Hack Unlimited New Member Free Credit?

You may try it at your own risk. In fact, there are many Mega888 Trick Code versions available to download for free.

Some players did claim that the trick code app can hack for unlimited free credits even if their accounts are still new member status.

However, Mega888 officials are very strict on players who intend to hack their Mega888 accounts.

Your account will get banned permanently if caught by the Mega888 officials.

Furthermore, your account credits will be confiscated.

 

Do Mega888 APK & Mega888 iOS Version Offer The Same Free Credit?

Whether you are an iPhone user or an Android phone user, you will get the same types of free credit offer on either of these devices.

The free credit types offered will only be different based on your membership status.

 

Will The Free Credit For New Member Get Expired?

Most of the free credits offered in the Mega888 official app do not have an expiry date after being claimed, even if you are using a new member account to claim them.

Even if you claim the free credits in the Mega888 old version, 918Kiss, they do not have expiry date as well.

This means that you can use the free credits to play any Mega888 games at any time.

However, there is limited time for free credit claims on a few types of free credits, such as Happy Hour Free Credit & Festive Season Free Credit.

 

Will Free Credit Increase My Winning Chances In The Game?

Speaking from past experience, not all free credits will offer great help in increasing your game-winning odds.

However, certain free credits in the amount of RM888 or RM88 will tend to increase the game-winning chance.

This logic may be present in all the Mega888 games as the number “8” represents prosperity and good fortune in the Chinese saying.

 

 

 

 

 

150 thoughts on “Mega888 Free Credit New Member 2021 & 2022 Promotions Claim”

  1. Pingback: Mega888 APK Download for Android - Mega888 Slot

  2. Pingback: Bonus Bear Mega888: Ultimate Slot Game Winning Tips

  3. Pingback: Benefits To Claim Free Credit RM10 Mega888 | Register & Claim

  4. Isso pode ser irritante quando seus relacionamentos são interrompidos e o telefone dela não pode ser rastreado. Agora você pode realizar essa atividade facilmente com a ajuda de um aplicativo espião. Esses aplicativos de monitoramento são muito eficazes e confiáveis ​​e podem determinar se sua esposa está te traindo.

  5. Hi great blog! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount
    of work? I have no knowledge of coding however I was
    hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new
    blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just needed to ask.

    Many thanks! I saw similar here: Sklep online

  6. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless,
    just wanted to say fantastic blog! I saw similar here:
    Najlepszy sklep

  7. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I’m trying to get my site to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not
    seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks! You can read similar text here: Scrapebox List

  8. It’s occasional to discover an established using that you may possibly have a bunch of morals. All over the world recently, no really loves demonstrating to many others the reply this kind of scenario. Ways fortuitous My corporation is to produce so identified a great special web since this. It is definitely individuals like you create an authentic factor undoubtedly by means of the techniques customers get.

  9. Aw, i thought this was an extremely good post. In idea I would like to invest writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to manufacture a very good article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot and no means apparently go completed.

  10. Oh my goodness! an amazing write-up dude. Thank you However I will be experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Can not register for it. Perhaps there is any person acquiring identical rss difficulty? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

  11. I am also writing to let you be aware of what a cool discovery my wife’s daughter went through studying your web page. She realized several things, which include what it’s like to possess an amazing giving spirit to get the others without problems grasp chosen complex subject areas. You undoubtedly exceeded visitors’ expected results. Thank you for coming up with those effective, trustworthy, informative and as well as cool thoughts on that topic to Emily.

  12. I would like to express thanks to you just for bailing me out of this type of matter. As a result of researching through the world wide web and coming across ideas which are not helpful, I assumed my entire life was done. Being alive minus the approaches to the difficulties you have fixed as a result of your good blog post is a critical case, as well as the kind which could have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not come across your web blog. Your actual ability and kindness in playing with the whole thing was very helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a thing like this. It’s possible to at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this high quality and result oriented help. I will not hesitate to propose your blog to anyone who will need assistance on this matter.

  13. An intriguing discussion may be valued at comment. There’s no doubt that that you ought to write much more about this topic, it will not be described as a taboo subject but usually folks are too little to chat on such topics. To a higher. Cheers

  14. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Truly rarely must i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you could have hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; the pain is a thing that too little people are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy that we came across this during my try to find something about it.

  15. Certainly completely with your conclusions and imagine that you’ve made some excellent points. Also, I like design of one’s site plus the ease of navigation. I’ve bookmarked your site and may return often!

  16. Thanks for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

  17. I’m speechless. This is a very good blog and really attractive too. Nice work! That’s now not in reality so much coming from an beginner publisher like me, but it’s all I may just say after diving into your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary. No longer like other blogs. You truly understand what you?re talking about too. Such a lot that you made me wish to discover more. Your weblog has transform a stepping stone for me, my friend.

  18. There are some fascinating points in time here but I do not know if I see these people center to heart. You can find some validity but I most certainly will take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Great write-up , thanks therefore we want a lot more! Put into FeedBurner too

  19. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this prior to. So nice to get somebody with many original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you starting this up. this site is something that is required on the web, someone with a little originality. helpful problem for bringing something totally new towards the web!

  20. Beyonce, who headlined Glastonbury on Sunday evening, was spoken about on social bookmarking network internet pages far more compared with various other musician at the festival this particular year, according to Brandwatch

  21. What I wouldnt get for possess a controversy along with you relating to this. You just let them know a lot of things that come from nowhere fast in which Internet marketing fairly certain Identity use a fair picture. Your weblog is extremely good creatively, After all people will not be bored stiff. But other people who is able to see past the video clips and also the design will not be thus pleased using your generic knowledge of this specific matter.

  22. Oh my goodness! an excellent post dude. Many thanks Nevertheless We’re experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Not able to enroll in it. Can there be anybody finding identical rss issue? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

  23. I am usually to blogging and that i really appreciate your articles. This great article has truly peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your web blog and keep checking choosing details.

  24. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Truly rarely should i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; ab muscles something which there are not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy we stumbled across this around my try to find something regarding this.

  25. I am also commenting to let you understand of the useful experience our princess encountered viewing your web page. She came to understand a wide variety of details, most notably what it’s like to possess a marvelous teaching nature to have the mediocre ones with ease learn about specific impossible issues. You undoubtedly surpassed her desires. Thank you for providing those warm and friendly, trusted, informative and even unique tips on the topic to Tanya.

  26. After examine just a few of the blog posts on your web site now, and I really like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and shall be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as properly and let me know what you think.

  27. Basically to follow up on the up-date of this subject on your site and would really want to let you know how much I liked the time you took to write this handy post. Inside the post, you spoke on how to actually handle this issue with all ease. It would be my personal pleasure to get some more concepts from your blog and come as much as offer other folks what I learned from you. I appreciate your usual great effort.

  28. An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who had been doing a little analysis for this. And then he in reality bought me breakfast simply because I stumbled upon it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending any time to go over this, I’m strongly regarding this and adore reading regarding this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, might you mind updating your blog post with additional details? It’s highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up due to this post!

  29. I enjoy you because of your own effort on this web site. My daughter really likes engaging in investigations and it’s easy to understand why. All of us notice all of the powerful means you provide useful ideas via this web blog and therefore foster response from the others on this issue plus our girl is undoubtedly discovering a great deal. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. Your carrying out a superb job.

  30. Hey, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using and the theme as well. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Have a nice Tuesday!

  31. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

  32. My spouse and i do not possess a lot of time now to compose plenty of my personal blathering thoughts,(my lil woman wants consideration, : )), however when I logon yet again, I will explain thorough precisely why To be sure with this particular write-up.

  33. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do you encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail for the head. Your thought is outstanding; the thing is a thing that insufficient consumers are speaking intelligently about. I am happy that I found this at my find some thing with this.

  34. The next time Someone said a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me just as much as this. Come on, man, I know it was my choice to read, but When i thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is really a handful of whining about something you could fix in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.

  35. I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before!

  36. Simply, the article is actually the greatest on that worthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks definitely will not simply just be sufficient, for the fantasti c clarity in your writing. I definitely will right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Admirable work and also much success in your business endeavors!

  37. Come across back yard garden unusual periods of one’s Are generally Weight reduction and every one one may be important. One way state could possibly be substantial squandering through the diet. lose weight

  38. Hey, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using and the theme as well. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? …

  39. Thankx so much for this! I havent been this thrilled by a post for a long period of time! Youve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You are certainly someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good job. Keep on inspiring the people!

  40. After study a handful of the content on your web site now, and that i really like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls look at my internet site too and told me what you think.

  41. Hi there Dear, What you ?have here absolutely have me excited up to the last sentence, and I gotta tell you I am not that typical man who read the entire post of blogs ’cause I most of the time got bored and tired of the trash content that is presented in the junkyard of the world wide web on a daily basis and I simply end up checking out the pics and maybe a headline, a paragraph and so on. But your headline and the first few rows were great and it right on the spot grabbed my attention. Commending you for a job well done in here Thanks, really.

  42. Can I recently say such a relief to get someone that really knows what theyre referring to on the net. You certainly have learned to bring a problem to light and earn it critical. More and more people should check out this and see why side from the story. I cant think youre no more well-known as you certainly develop the gift.

  43. Now i’m left without words. This is often a outstanding weblog and incredibly alluring also. Good perform! Which is no longer in point of fact a whole lot originating from an beginner publisher like me, but it surely’s almost all I could simply say after snorkeling into your posts. Fantastic grammar and also language. No longer such as different sites. You the truth is know very well what you?re talking around as well. A lot that you just helped me want to investigate much more. The weblog offers turn out to be any stepping-stone personally, my pal.

  44. Exactly what you’re just saying entirely authentic. Actually , i know in which will have to the same, however , I simply think you put it in a fashion that everybody is able to comprehend. Also i like the images you spend at this point. They can fit consequently perfectly with what you are telling. Instant messaging certainly you may get to many people in what you have need to say.

  45. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t disappoint me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I really believed you’d have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could possibly fix if you were not too busy seeking attention.

  46. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

  47. What your stating is entirely genuine. I know that everyone ought to say the identical issue, but I just think that you location it in a way that every particular person can fully grasp. I also adore the photographs you arranged in right here. They suit so effectively with what youre making an try to say. Im certain youll attain so several men and women with what youve acquired to say.

  48. I discovered your blog web site on google and test just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading more from you in a while!…

  49. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I will book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

  50. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search
    Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my site to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Thank you!
    You can read similar blog here: blogexpander.com

  51. After looking at a few of the articles on your web site, I really like your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and let me know your opinion.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *